Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My husband took leave last week. Here's a list of things he's done:

1. Began growing a beard, which he'll have to shave when he goes back to work. But that's ok, he has very sporadic and sparse facial hair so it won't be much to shave off.

2. Play, research, and trade video games like it's his new job. I swear, I thought I married a grown man, not a 14 year old.

3. Pick like, 4 fights with me. Here's how a fight goes. I'll be in a good mood until he says something shitty or calls me a name. So then I get pissed and then he calls me crazy, says I need Xanax and then ignores me for 2 days.

4. Slept in til 4:00 or 5:00 every day. Oh but to be fair he got up at 1:30 today and took Kimmy to the park after I asked him to.

When do I get to take leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment